Audible used to have a feature to disable book cover view on the lock screen, under Headset & lock screen settings, however, this option is no longer available. I will explain a workaround.
How to disable the Audible book view on the Android lock screen?
- Go to your phone Android settings, (by sliding down from top and tap on the gear icon)
- Tap on Apps & Notifications
- Then tap on Notifications
- From the app list, switch off the notification for Audible
Note: This will disable all notifications from Audible, if you want to control your audiobook, you have to:
- Use your earphone or headphones audio play/pause button
- Or control from the Audible app.