Here is a productivity trick. If you are looking for taking online/cloud-synced notes quicky, from your chrome bookmarks!
- Login to your Google keep account (https://keep.google.com/)
- Open your preferred note, that you want to access quickly
- If you do not have any note, create a new one
- Give a title and content
- Save and close it.
- Now open the note again, look at the new unique URL which can be bookmarked!
- Note: You will be asked to log in if you haven’t logged in to your Google account already.
- Add it to your browser bookmark
- Next time, when you click on it, this note will be loaded directly.
Bonus Tip: To go and see all your Google Keep note, press the ESC key!
This works perfectly well in Desktop /Laptop browsers. Where in smartphones and tablets you may better prefer to install the Google-keep native app from the play store.