Here are a few tips to utilize your available network speed to the optimum level when you Work From Home.
- Rule #1, Connect only required devices to your WiFi network. Disconnect (switch off wifi) devices that are not being used currently.
- Rule #2, Run only required applications or softwares in connected devices
- Rule #3, When using a browser, such as Chrome – run only those web tabs that are currently required
- Rule #4, Disable all background applications and notifications if possible.
- Placing: Keep the physical distance between your WiFi router and device to minimum as possible
- Placing: Keep your WiFi router at the center of your house, so it can provide better wifi signal to most of the devices altogether.